Plan your stay
Please find below all information regarding the upcoming registration, fees and policies.
The early registration deadline is: December 31st ,2021.
We would like to help you where we can to plan your stay in Frankfurt .
For your convenience we have booked hotel rooms in our conference hotel:
Scandic Frankfurt Museumsufer,
60329, Frankfurt am Main,
at a rate of € 130,00 per night
Please note that all information presented here is subject to change due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic. Following the German guidelines and protocols to prevent the spread of the Covid-19, the in-person attendance will require one of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination or recovery
All registrations are binding. Notification of registration cancellation must be made in writing to Congress secretariat email: email@example.com
- Cancellation fee between 0 and 4 weeks of conference date is 100% of the registration fee.
- Cancellation fee between 4 weeks and 6 weeks of conference date is 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellation fee between 6 weeks and 12 weeks of conference date is an administration fee of €50.00 + VAT.
Any eventual refunds will be dealt with after the Congress.
Name changes are possible at all times.
No shows are charged 100% of the registration fees.
Should you require a visa letter in order to apply for access to Germany email firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email please provide the following information:
- Name as it appears on your passport
- Passport number
- Country of Issue
- Expiry date
- Date of Birth
Please note that we cannot issue a visa letter until payment for your registration has been made.